Beyond Mold Production and Plastic Injection
ERFAR has the capability to materialize your ideas, parts or products from concept to reality. We are a mold end injection company which provides customized integrated solutions. Which means, we do more than mold production or part production; we also provide secondary services included but not limited to following upon request of our customers:
- Pad Printing: it is used to add an ink logo or text to your product and it can be easily changed. We can print up to 4 colors.
- Assemblage: we minimize labor costs by planning assembling process at the beginning of project. In this process, we provide the most appropriate solution to our customers by facilitating advanced assembly technologies.
- Packing: we have wide range of sources of packing materials such as graphic design, information cards, capped boxes, blister packages etc, in order to make your products ready for shelves and logistics storages.
- 3D Printer: we can reveal design problems before production of mold by making 3D printing and therefore our customers save money and time.
- Ultrasonic Welding: it is the most reliable welding tool for plastic materials.
Wet coating: this kind of coating, which is also known as water dipping, dipping print, water transfer printing, water transfer imaging or cubic printing, is a method to apply camouflage, wood or any custom selected image to a 3D surface.